My first Tinder date of 2018.



What a way to bring in the new year! 😅😅😅

I re-uploaded my favourite continuously disaster ridden dating app TINDER!
As i felt lonely and horny...as usual.

After a few hours, i matched with a beautiful dark chocolate man from Senegal who had just moved to the UK 4 months ago. Let's call him 'Mr Wives'.

Mr Wives worked in finance, has 7 siblings from 3 step mothers and his parents export emerald from Zambia. 
Before we met face to face to admitted boldly during our Skype convo that... 
...'His father married 4 wives  and they are all still living together in a happily polygamous home!' 



*RED FLAG*


I still wanted to meet up with him because he was REALLY handsome (the brother looked like he was a prince of Africa. Mr Wives was very tall with a muscular build and suffocated with 2 dimples on his perfectly shaped, oval face). His laugh sounded like a waterfall of honey dew and his finger nails were really immaculate. He really looked after his body.




 We arranged to meet for a date at an Indian Restaurant near UCL.
 I was late as per usual but when i walked in and saw him sitting there patiently, my heart skipped a beat.

Awwww perfection...or so i thought.

By the time we had exchanged pleasantries, and actually got to talking about his ideas for the future etc, Mr Wives, hit me with an upper cut of words. A complete knock out to anything i'd ever heard before.

He said, He "would want to marry 2 /3 wives and keep them in different continents. The English one would never know about the africans but the africans would know they were the 2nd or 3rd wives.

He said he'd never heard of bigamy.
He kept talking and talking about going to the mosque at 4am for prayers and in the evening after work.

It was no surprised to me that i was daydreaming of what i'd take for work the next day as a pack-lunch. I stopped listening to his ramblings.

I just couldn't understand how a guy so eloquent. educated, handsome and wealthy could be so moronic. 

I didn't let that throw me off though! I went back to Tinder and continue my search for my BAE of LIFE. 

Comments