I HATE MY MUM!






I actually hate my mother.
Not in a "i wanna hurt her hate."
But rather a "she is the BEST mother in the ENTIRE world and it's affecting my dating life."

Understand this.

My marge is a single mother of 4.
My mum is very successful and grounded.
She is religiously humble, affectionate and pioneering and encouraging and so on and so forth!
This affects me when i try and find a significant other.
I am now 26 and would like to settle down.
However it's proving rather difficult.



My mum has made me so accustomed to a life of privilege.
I went to the best and most expensive private school in London.
I travel business class whenever we go abroad.
I have a monthly allowance of £3000
I have a platinum credit card with a limit of £50K.
I visit no less than 7 countries a year.


I'm always encouraged to be the best at everything.
Recently, I applied for a job that was way above my league and somehow gained a job interview. Mum coached me so well, i got the job and earn MUCH more than any of my peers on the same course.


"I still live at home because its so cosy.
I don't pay bills, rent and i have so much disposable income."



Why am i saying all of this???

I just realised that on a date on Tuesday with Will, i'm actually looking for a partner with the same traits as my mum.
It hit me like a ton of bricks.

The reason i'm still single is not because guys aren't attracted to me, but rather because i switch off very quickly on the date or while in the relationship.
I'm looking for someone who can meet up to the expectations of what "I THINK" will impress my mother.
Someone who will fit in nicely in my life and add to it rather than limit my life.


**I've never introduced my mum to any of my previous boyfriends**

A great love that is perfect in this way or that way:
*Finances
*Career
*Religion
*Family
*Life Experiences
*Wealth
*Looks
*Personality
*Freaky, adventurous and playful in bed
*7 inches Taller than me


It's so exhausting just thinking about it.

I gonna lower my expectations this year.
I simply have too, or i'll be forever alone.


(Click to hear the song) "You think the only people who are people 
Are the people who look and think like you 
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
You'll learn things you never knew, you never knew"- Pochahontas song 



Comments