How to find and keep true love online in 2018


1. Be careful about the false sense of intimacy online dating can provide. It can be a great way to meet someone (I am proof of that) but you have to be emotionally ready. Take it slow, Take your time – Start with one date a week, then work up to seeing each other more frequently from there. There is no finish line in sight. 
"Constantly remind yourself how long you've both known each other."

2. Online dating apps have made dating so easy to find a million guys! Trouble is, you’d end up hooking a lot of fish you had no appetite for. That means investing in time trying to find a nice guy amongst the 17 hundred billion conversations that are currently happening in your inbox. H.A.R.D W.O.R.K. Take your time getting to know them all. But only date one at a time. Make a list if you have to. That way you cut off guys that don't really met your requirements. The only issue is, don't be ridiculously picky when making these list, or you'll be forever alone! Here's my list below... make yours! If a guy doesn't hit a certain cut off amount, don't even go on a date with him. Why waste time.

3. By the 3rd date you should both be truly open about your intensions.  Far too many times, I have been rushed into a relationship purely to see how much they like me. I would basically test the limits, because I was unsure of whether or not they would go there and whether or not they liked me enough to actually date me.
Just be open about it. A simple conversation about how you are feeling will clear the air and put you both at ease. It’s also a great way to find out just how far the relationship will go. Do you feel the same? Is there an uneven amount of feelings between you two?
"Don't date him because you are lonely!(Gosh i'm so guilty of this!!)Date him because you fancy the pants off him!" 
This will help you realise that you don’t have to rush into things if both of you are feeling the same way about one another. It will also help you set yourself back a bit if you realise that maybe they aren’t at the same level as you are, so you shouldn’t push anything. 

4. READ HIS LIPS. The words that come out of his mouth may not be the words he's thinking. Here's what he's really telling you when he says something else:
He says, "I'm not seeing anyone."
He means, I'm meeting lots of girls, I may even kiss or have sex with some of them, but I don't consider any of them to be my girlfriend.

He says, "I'm not looking for a relationship right now."
He means, I'm really not looking for a relationship right now.

He says, "I'll get this" (and pays).
He means, I'm a successful and confident man. I can provide for us, stop trying to be a feminist. Obviously, once in a while it'll be nice if you offered but i'll always have this.

He says, "Let's go to yours."
He means, You're sexy, but I probably won't return your calls after we've spend the night together.

Just examples. Use your initiative and just ask if you feel you don't understand.

Want more tips? Comment below, i'll always respond.

Comments